If you suffer from pain in the neck, back or knees or experience numbness in your hands or feet, whilst cycling, then it may be possible that you are not properly aligned on your bike. Simple adjustments can be made to your seat height or other features of your bike to enable a more comfortable ride.
Bike fitting session includes:
- Biomechanical assessment to ascertain body dimensions and areas of tightness and weakness
- Adjustment of your riding position
- Pre and post assessment video analysis
- Recording of new bike parameters
- A more comfortable riding position
- Increased cycling efficiency
- Reduced risk of injuryAble to ride for longer periods
Contact us today for further information.